Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Never leaving the house again... well, until tomorrow

In a new, fairly pathetic strategy to save money, I've decided I am simply not leaving my house today.  If I go to the store, I will buy something.  If I go to a restaurant, I will eat something.  So what is a girl to do?  Not leave the house!

Yes, I know that seems anti-social and, sure, I could buy just about anything I want online anyway, but it is just a better idea to stay home anyway.  I have to go to work tomorrow, so isn't that enough?

I have food, water, shelter... whatever I need right here.  So I am going to just stay home... and maybe work online and achieve stuff.

And yes, I realize this is probably the most boring blog post ever.  Perhaps that is why I stopped doing traditional blogging for so long.  Oh well, I will keep working at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment