Friday, May 10, 2013

Low-Budget Hairspray is Not Always a Good Idea

I am a fan of hairspray.  I have thick, uncontrollable hair, so I have to use it.  I sort of believe I can't live without it.  I am kind of a hairspray addict.  I typically buy very cheap hairspray, such as White Rain or Suave.  However, due to desperation and a thriftiness, I decided to go even cheaper and buy hairspray at a dollar store.  Mistake!

I decided to glance at the back of the hairspray and much to my surprise, it contains propane.  Ummm... propane on my hair?  I am not too excited.  Furthermore, it says something about only being "55%" hairspray according to regulations.  What the hell does that mean?  Is my hair going to fall out?  Now I am concerned.

So tomorrow, I will be going to Target to get my normal low-budget hairspray.  I have learned my lesson the hard way.  Don't buy hairspray from the dollar store!

No comments:

Post a Comment