Sunday, May 3, 2015

I am back!

Yes, it has been nearly two years, but I am back in business at Blogger.  You may wonder where I have been.  Actually, since I doubt anyone is following me anymore, you probably have not wondered.  At any rate, I stopped writing blogs when they took up just too much of my time.

I was getting carried away trying to keep up with three blogs, writing for HubPages, writing for Wizzley, working on WebAnswers, creating eBooks, working on Mechanical Turk, making products on Zazzle... and working 40 or more hours a week at an office.  Yes, it is a great way to make money if you have time, but I decided to stop getting so carried away.  For my own sanity, I needed to take a break from some of the extra work I had been doing.

For now, I don't have a full-time job anymore, so I decided I have more time to devote to blogging.  I won't have three blogs anymore, but it does not mean I can't have one or two.  So I hope if anyone is still out there, you might want to read my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment